Do you like using special handmade embellishments on your scrapbook layouts? If so, here’s a fantastic idea: crochet a beaded heart shape to use as a mini photo frame. You can use this design to make embellishments for Valentine’s Day or everyday layouts.
- Layout Base: One Clear Scraps acrylic sheet.
- Papers and Embellishments: My Mind’s Eye “Be Loved” collection; daisies and acrylic gems by Accent Scrapbooking; Clear Scraps acrylic slide.
More Free Scrapbooking Ideas
- Learn how to make the scalloped heart shape I used in this layout, plus find more info about how to use acrylic shapes as templates
- Paper lace doilies: Ideas for using them; sources for buying them online
- Shop for heart punches and other punches by Martha Stewart
- Find ideas for using the best scrapbooking embellishments ever