July 4th, 2008
I've heard that some scrappers find it challenging to use multiple 4x6 photos on a page. Well, here's a super-simple, quick and easy scrapbooking page layout idea for what to do with 4x6 photos plus papers that have lacy die cut edges. (Note: I did crop the photos slightly around the edges to focus in more on the flowers.) Lately I've been scrapping some of my floral reference photos. I will be so excited to have them all scrapped and put in albums to enjoy! (It will take me awhile to get that project finished though, I have thousands of flower photos, and even if I only pick my favorites I don't think I will ever get them all scrapped.) These are more photos from the arboretum in Arcadia, California.
Materials and Supplies Used in this Scrapbooking Layout:
- Lacy Die-cut scalloped paper: 12x12 White Line by Karen Russell From the Narratives Collection by Creative Imaginations
- The Floral Patterned Paper is "Vineyard" from the Fleuriste Collection by Cosmo Cricket.
- Chipboard Alphabet Letters Used in the title are by Karen Russel / Creative Imaginations, From the Honeydew Line / Narratives Collection.
- The scrollwork sticker at the top and also the letter stickers used in the title are Cardstock Stickers from the From the Honeydew Line / Narratives Collection too.
- I also used some inks to ink the chipboard letters a bit.