- Making Memories Boho Chic Lauren paper (from the 6 x 6 pad. To find one in Canada, click here. To find one in the UK, click here. To find one in Australia, click here.)
- Crafty Creations by Worldwin papers
- The Chipboard and the “You Rock” sticker are by Creative Imaginations, From the Karen Russell Honeydew / Narratives Collection
- Epoxy sticker is by Creative Imaginations, from the Urban Gypsy Collection / Sonnets by Sharon Soneff.
- Stamps are by Inque Boutique, From the Bella Flora Mini stamp set
- Fiskars Flower Hand Punch
- Fiskars Heart Border Punch
- Fiskars Mini Scallop Paper Edgers Scissors
- Glitter gel pens (the glitter isn’t visible in the photo- looks better in person.)
- Fluid Chalk in the Olive Pastel Color
- Rubber Stampede Dye Ink
Have you ever made a project that just didn’t turn out quite like you expected? Well, for me, this green hand-stamped greeting card with paper lace was definitely one of those projects. I have been debating about whether to post project instructions for how to make this card. When I originally made it I did so many extra steps and so much re-arranging that I think the project instructions would actually get to be a bit confusing. So instead of project instructions, I am thinking of writing an article about “creative process” and designing paper crafts projects- this project would certainly be a better example of that. At the very least, I will be sure to post a supply list in case you’d like to try your hand at making a similar card. Thanks for your interest and please check back to see the article.